Back to School 2013 Kids’ Picks – Tripp’s Picks
First we asked the kids. Then we asked the teens. Now we’re asking the toddlers.
Continuing with our 2013 back to school kids’ picks, we asked Tripp’s family to tell us what some of their favorite ShoeMall selections are. A combination of cute and comfortable, they picked a collection of shoes and accessories that are good for all the young guns out there that always seem to crawl themselves into adventures.
Find out more about Tripp and see what he’ll be wearing during this back to school season.
More About Tripp
- Age: 1
- Favorite subject: does lunch count?
- Favorite color: blue
- Favorite lunch food: sweet potatoes
- Extra curricular activities: walking, climbing, playing with toys
- What he wants to be when he grows up: taller
- Favorite toy: his sand pail
- Favorite book: “My Farm Friends” by Wendell Minor & Little Loon and “Papa” by Toni Buzzeo and Margaret Spengler
- Favorite part of the school day: recess
- Favorite school memory: going to the fair
Robeez Boys Day Out
“We love Robbez at our house – Great starter shoe! Easy to get on and keep on with a soft outsole that helps with balance.”
Etnies FADER CRIB
“Metal Mulisha logo!! And we love how easy they are to get on with the big Velcro and the Etnies grow with me fit system.”
The North Face NSE Bootie
“These are too cute. Plus, they open up nice and wide to get his fat little feet inside.”
Croc’s Marvel Clog
“Iron man, Captain America…What little boy wouldn’t love these!”
Skechers Kewl Breeze Droppin’ Science Backpack
“Nice backpack for putting his daycare necessities in.”
Skechers 3-pack Booties
“love the shark on the blue sock – SHARK WEEK!.”
Keen Newport H2
“Love the protection for his little toes but in a cool sandal”
Puma Drift Cat 4
“These are just too awesome not to buy!”